DA NANG – SON TRA – HOI AN – BA NA – CHAM ISLANDS
DAY 1: DA NANG –SON TRA PENISULA - SUNWHEEL (Lunch, Dinner) Thursday – Saturday
(04 Days / 03 Nights – Departure every Thursday & Saturday)
- Departure in Danang. Pick-up guests for lunch - enjoying the Danang local food and check-in 3 star hotels.
- Passing by Thuan Phuoc Bridge to visit Son Tra peninsula , so-called Monkey Mountain. Moving around the peninsula to enjoy the scene of whole city . Visit Linh Ung Pagoda and swimming at My Khe beach - classified as one of the most attractive beaches on the earth.
- Have dinner. Experience in SUN WHEEL – One of the top highest wheels in the world (ASIA PARK ticket is not included)
DAY 2: CHAM ISLANDS - HOI AN (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) Friday – Sunday
- Have breakfast. Get on the speed boat to Cham islands. Make a visit to Lang village, the Marine Protected Area, the boat shelter, Hai Tang pagoda, traditional fishing village and the local market then go swimming, snorkelling and having lunch with some seafood afterward.
- Move to the Ancient town of Hoi an. Take a walking tour around the ancient places (charming and wonderfully preserved, combine with Chinese, Japanese and European influences).
- Have dinner with Hoi An speciality (Cao lau, White rose cake, Wonton,…). Transfer back to Da Nang and free enjoy Da Nang city at night.
DAY 3: BA NA HILLS (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) Saturday – Monday
- Have breakfast. Leaving Da Nang for Ba Na Hills (Cable car ticket is not included) well-known as the second Da Lat or Sa Pa in the Central of Viet Nam with the longest telpher (6000 m) in the world. Visit the Le Jardin, old wineries, remains of French Villas and Linh Ung pagoda with 27m high Buddha statue. Leave Le Jardin for the second cable car station to visit the top of mountain and see the remains of old villas. Freely. Conquer the Peak of Chua mountain at the height of 1,487m. View the whole Da nang city under the cluster of white clouds. Enjoying games at Fantasy Park (not included ticket). Return to cable car station at the foot of Ba Na mountain.
- Have lunch at restaurant.
- Swimming at My Khe beach - classified as one of the most attractive beaches on the earth. Have dinner. Enjoy boat trip along Han River to view the city at night.
DAY 4: DA NANG MUSEUM - DEPARTURE (Breakfast, Lunch) Sunday – Tuesday
- Breakfast and check-out. Visit Da Nang Museum – There introduces about the history and culture of Da Nang city as well as display memorabilia and its surrounding areas, take a picture in Da Nang City Administration Center.
- Have Lunch at restaurant.
- Departure. End of tour and see you again!
CONG TY CO PHAN DU LICH VIET NAM VITOURS
Address: 83 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Str., Hai Chau Dist., Da Nang City
Đien thoai: +84 236 3823660